Learn (for free) how much energy your company can save
DinamE, specialists in energy efficiency, are offering three exclusive deals for ESADE Alumni members.
E_Contract, E_Diagnosis & Energy Management Development
- E_Contract. This free service is designed to improve the contract terms and conditions of energy supplies (mains gas and electricity) and achieve considerable savings on energy rates.
- E_Diagnosis. We perform a free inspection to analyse potential improvements to be made throughout a company and which will significantly boost energy efficiency.
- Energy Management Development. The goal is an immediate and efficient reduction of energy consumption by suggesting progressive improvements and only performing in-depth studies (audits) of areas where the company detects a true need. This approach means that fast-acting measures are taken from the outset at a very low cost and with immediate results.
DinamE will study energy bills to achieve the maximum savings possible.
Analysing prices the company is paying for energy and suggesting more economic options, where possible.
Detecting reactive power and proposing a standard solution.
Detecting inactive connections.
Detecting opportunities to reduce the output contracted.
1. Send an email to E_Contrato@diname.net with the following information: - Company name. - Contact name. - Contact telephone and email. - E-copy of the four most recent electricity and/or mains gas bills.
2. DinamE will then email a report assessing the company's energy consumption and making specific suggestions for its improvement.
Not included: - Assessment of on-demand supplies, for example, liquid fuels (gas oil, fuel oil, etc.) or biomass. - Processing switch of energy supplier.
Considered the first step for companies concerned about energy consumption and the impact it has on costs and competitive advantage.
A comparison of consumption levels with other similar companies or organisations.
A range of suggested measures to be taken.
The related energy efficiency and potential economic savings.
Best practices to optimise the company or organisation's energy consumption.
1.Send an email to E_Diagnostico@diname.net with the following information: - Company name. - Brief description of business activity. - Contact name. - Contact telephone and email.
2. DinamE will email the questionnaire corresponding to the company or organisation's business activity for it to be filled out. At all times DinamE can be accessed for any query.
3. DinamE will email an energy status report and possible recommendations.
Not included: - Transport and on-site work.
Energy Management Development
At DinamE we have developed a unique and efficient methodology with instant impact on our clients' costs, based around ongoing improvements which guarantee a reduction in energy consumption: Energy Management Development.
We work on 4 simultaneous cost reduction areas:
Economic: pay less for energy.
Technical: improve and control installations to consume less energy.
Organisation and People: focus the company to maximise saving.
Company: use government support, comply with regulations and communicate achievements.
The service is structured around an annual contract with monthly payments.
Contact DinamE for a personalised assessment: - By telephone: 690.682.582 - By email: email@example.com
Benefits of the service: - Lower total cost: consideration and resources are concentrated only where necessary. - Distribution of costs thanks to annual contract and monthly payment. - Permanent control of all aspects and energy costs. - Better processing of energy efficiency concepts. - Constant assessment. - DinamE boasts vast experience in audits and energy management.
Additional benefits for ESADE Alumni members: - 10% discount on monthly payments.