The ESADE Alumni Career Service and Bluesteps, the international platform that provides career management services for the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), would like to invite you to the following interactive session "Executive Search and Your Networking Strategy" moderated by Joe Chappell, Managing Director, Global Marketing & Communications at AESC.
The 2016 BlueSteps Job Outlook Report highlights that the number of executives seeking new opportunities has reached a six-year high. With increased competition in the executive jobs market, knowing how to build and maintain professional connections, particularly among the search community, can be vital to one's executive career success.
Our panel of experienced executive search consultants will provide expert advice on how to network with executive search consultants, including the following topics:
• How executive search fits into your overall networking strategy
• How to make initial contact with search consultants
• How to make yourself more visible to the search community
• Do's and don'ts of networking with executive search consultants
• Industry and regional insights on executive jobs, directly from the search community
Adam Saunders, Managing Partner, Global Practice Leader, Financial Services - Amrop Janine Ames, Global Leader, Business and Professional Services Practice - Spencer Stuart Lindsay Landsberg, Principal - Boyden Global Executive Search, Chicago
Schedule: from 6 pm to 7 pm (Follow this link to check the time in your location)