Are you interested in becoming a board member and making a difference but don’t know how to realize your aspiration in today’s competitive environment?
ESADE Alumni Careers invites you to join the webinar 'How to Start Your Board Position Search' and discover the practical steps of how to enhance your chances of gaining a board opportunity and to prepare yourself for the commitment.
During this webinar, board search expert AESC members will provide their insights and advice on the following topics:
• How to develop a board search strategy
• How to utilize your MBA/EMBA to better position yourself for gaining a board seat
• Current board trends and how to leverage them
BlueSteps is a career management platform of the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC). BlueSteps helps thousands of busy executives manage their careers, track their goals and stay visible to the right recruiters.
With webinars, you can:
- Access the webinar no matter where you are, using a mobile device* or computer with a loudspeaker and an internet connection.
- Interact with the speaker by asking questions via a real-time chat during the webinar.
A few days before the workshop we will email you a personal and non-transferable access URL to enable to you follow the webinar live and take part in it. Webinar times are GMT+01:00, Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid and Paris. To check the time of the webinar in your time zone, click on the link in this email.
Event for members only
See you there!