The Global Alumni Networks project has three objectives:
- To offer international alumni high-quality services and resources in their countries of residence.
- To collaborate with other alumni associations in order to offer better services and create a critical mass of alumni to improve the networking standard.
- To develop stable relationships that make it possible to collaborate, establish benchmarks and observe the best practices of other associations.
To meet these goals, we are now defining and developing two collaboration instruments for the Global Alumni Networks project:
- Alumni Hosting: extend the services offered by one association to it's own alumni, to the alumni of the collaborating association, who reside in the country/area of the partner association.
- Chapter Link: Collaboration agreements that call for joint activities in third countries to create critical mass and improve the level of networking.
Collaborations and agreements with other alumni associations