- Networking activities
- Cross-sectional clubs
- International Chapters
- Regional clubs
- Contact with Service
- Landings Service
We promote networking among alumni to strengthen business connections, promote new ideas and advance your career.
No matter how someone defines success, it starts with a powerful profile.
The Esade Alumni Zürich Chapter is pleased to invite you to a LinkedIn Rock Your Profile session. During this interesting workshop, Pascal Bayrak will provide insights and advice on how to optimise your LinkedIn profile, in order to help you build up your personal and professional brand in front of clients as well as recruiters on LinkedIn.
Moreover, Pascal will give tips on posting articles and sharing content on LinkedIn the right way. Don't miss this unique opportunity to learn everything you always wanted to know about LinkedIn but never dared to ask!
Register now to ensure your seat because this event has limited places available! At the end of the workshop we will host a small networking apero.
To make the most of this session, please download the LinkedIn app on your mobile phone and create your personal profile (if you don't have one yet)!
Our guest speaker - Pascal Bayrak from LinkedIn:
Working as Enterprise Account Executive in the LinkedIn office Berlin, Pascal is consulting LinkedIn’s companies in the area of LinkedIn Talent Solutions in the DACH area. Talent Solutions is LinkedIn's largest business line and covers all topics related to recruiting as well as building the employer brand of companies. Before joining LinkedIn’s team in Berlin, Pascal was living for 3,5 years in Dublin and working at LinkedIn’s International Headquarter, consulting SMEs and start-ups.
- Esade Alumni Members and Invited Members (Students): free.
- Non-Members Esade Alumni and Guests: 30 EUR (aprox 35 CHF).
Important note regarding non-Alumni-members registration process:
- A few days after your online pre-registration, you will receive an email with the PayPal payment instructions.
- In case of non-payment after 10 days from the date we send you the PayPal link, you will be automatically de-registered from the event and your place will be given to the next person on the waiting list. We will not send de-registration email notifications.
- In any case, the very last date that we will accept non-member payments will be June 20th, 2020.
For questions, please send an email to email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you again!
The Esade Alumni Zürich Chapter