The ESADE Alumni Chapter Brazil would like to invite you to the event “Sao Paulo – Catalonia Bridge (SP Tech Week 2019)” that will take place on Wednesday, November 27th.
This session organized by ACCIÓ will be a seminar on start-ups, smart cities, financing and technology transfer. Companies and professionals from Catalonia and Brazil will attend the event.
After the seminar, a cocktail party will be served.
• 19:00 Welcome by Silviana Lea Buzzi (Investment Promotion Director of SP Negócios)
• 19:10 Institutional video of Catalonia. Joan Romero (Director of the Catalan Tourism Agency in South America).
• 19:20 Introduction to Catalonia's startup ecosystem. Josep M Buades (Director of the Catalonia Trade &
Investment Office in São Paulo).
• 19:30 Roundtable I: Opportunities and challenges in technology transfer and business models, attended by:
• Danilo Tamelini (CEO of Busup).
• Robert William Velásquez (CEO of WeSmart Park in Brazil).
• Mário Garcia Junior (Partner of Ferrara Garcia Advogados).
• 19:55 Roundtable II: Acceleration and financing of technology projects, attended by:
• Marcelo Define (Bank of Sabadell Delegate in Brazil).
• Xavier Casademunt (Director of Esade Business School in Brazil).
• Maria del Pilar de Miguel (Delegate of the Spanish Innovation Agency - CDTI in Brazil).
• Igor Nishimura (Entrepreneur and Investor).
• 20:20 Q & A
• 20:30 Networking cocktail
• 21:30 End of the event
If you would like to attend, please register by following the link above. If you should have any problems registering, please contact email@example.com
*Event in Portuguese
We look forward to seeing you there!