- Actividades para el desarrollo
- Asesoramiento individual
- Programa lidera tu carrera
- Programa mentoring
- Servicio de coaching
- Orientación jurídico-laboral
- Recursos para la gestión de carrera
- Bolsa de trabajo
Dirige tu carrera a través de tu propósito
We are very pleased to invite you to the Lausanne Chapter's next event “Bridging the Value Gap” by IMD Prof. Frédéric Dalsace on Thursday, November 28th.
Pr. Dalsace will share with us his latest research on how to bridge the value gap. Why do customers fail to fully value your firm’s products or services? Your firm might have carefully targeted your customers, educated your salesforce, and even made substantial investments in market research, cutting edge technology, and R&D to create superior product offerings. You may have spent many months striving to make your product line positioning clear, communicating its value through a wide range of online and offline media channels, and carefully priced and promoted them though selected channels to be made available at the right place and time. From a marketing perspective, you have done everything by the book. And yet…sales fall short of expectations.
- Welcome and registration: 18:15h
- Start of the conference: 18:45h
- Networking cocktail: 20:30h
Non-members & Guests: 60CHF (we will contact you for further details on the payment)
Frédéric Dalsace is a Professor of Marketing and Strategy at IMD. Prior to that, he spent 16 years as a Professor at HEC Paris, where he held the Social Business / Enterprise and Poverty Chair presided by Nobel Laureate Prof. Muhammad Yunus. His research covers two areas:
• Inter-organizational (B2B) issues such as customer-centricity, buyer-seller relationships and value management.
• The role of firms in alleviating poverty and developing inclusive business models, both in rich countries and at the BOP (Bottom of the Pyramid).
Registration deadline: Thursday, November 21, 2019
Please be aware that the IMD has a very strict no-show policy: please make sure you attend if you have registered. If you can't attend, please contact Sara Casadesus (see e-mail below) at least 24h prior to the event so we can inform the organization. Thank you for your understanding!
Don't miss this opportunity to learn and to network with the IMD Alumni community. We look forward to seeing you there!
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org