- Networking activities
- Cross-sectional clubs
- International Chapters
- Regional clubs
- Contact with Service
- Landings Service
We promote networking among alumni to strengthen business connections, promote new ideas and advance your career.
ESADE BAN, the Barcelona Medical Association (COMB), Barcelona Activa and Biocat are jointly hosting the 19th Healthcare Investment Forum Barcelona 2017.
The aim of this forum is to put projects related to biotechnology, medical devices, health services and health-related information technology into contact with investors who are interested in the sector. This gathering is open to early-stage start-ups and teams with innovative projects whose common denominator is a focus on healthcare.
Information for entrepreneurs:
1. Projects may be submitted until 6th June.
2. Please complete the online registration form and make sure you follow the steps below:
• Register your project and complete the requested information here form.
• Please enter all the requested information precisely and succinctly. The one-page outline generated from this information (project outline) is what matters most for catching the interest of ESADE BAN investors.
In Your Private Site, please complete the following sections:
1. Company Profile
2. Business Summary
3. Financial Information (5-year P&L)
4. Pitch (attach a 10-minute presentation in PDF or PowerPoint)
5. Documents (attaching the CVs of the team, the duly signed terms ans conditions of participation in ESADE BAN and any other documents deemed necessary).
Participating in the Investment Forum means that you accept the participation conditions shown here. (Download the conditions, sign the two pages and include them as attachments in the online platform).
6. Supplemented Material
• Without all these six sections duly completed and submitted, we cannot accept your project for consideration in the Investment Forum.
3. The 19th Healthcare Investment Forum Barcelona 2017 will be held on 22th June at 5.00pm in the meeting room of the Barcelona Medical Association.
If you would like to present a project at the 19th Healthcare Investment Forum, Barcelona 2017, please complete this form.
For further information:
93 553 02 17