- Networking activities
- Cross-sectional clubs
- International Chapters
- Regional clubs
- Contact with Service
- Landings Service
We promote networking among alumni to strengthen business connections, promote new ideas and advance your career.
The Barcelona Healthcare Investment Forum is a meeting point for entrepreneurs and investors in this industry. It is open to companies of any type involved in biotechnology projects, medical devices, healthcare services and healthcare IT, and investors interested in this industry.
Over the last 23 years, the Barcelona Healthcare Investment Forum has positioned itself as a benchmark in the Catalan biomedical ecosystem by promoting innovation and entrepreneurship in the medical profession. More than 700 companies in the realm of biotechnology, medical devices, healthcare services and ITCs have requested funding and more than 200 have given presentations about their projects. The main aim is always the same: to build bridges between entrepreneurs and investors in the healthcare industry.
Organisers: Barcelona Medical Association, Barcelona Activa – Barcelona City Authorities, ESADE-BAN and Biocat
• Entrepreneurs with projects related to:
o Medical devices
o Healthcare services
o IT related to healthcare
• Business angels
Information for entrepreneurs
1. Projects must be submitted no later than March 18th.
2. Prior to submitting a project, the company must register on the platform. All sections must be filled out clearly and briefly. The summary based on this information is very important: it is intended to attract the attention of the investors taking part.
3. You must send an email to email@example.com to notify the organisers that your company is submitting a project. On-line registration is not enough.
4. By taking part in the investment forum, you accept the ESADE BAN terms and conditions. You must download them, sign both pages and submit them as an attachment via the online platform.
A selection committee consisting of representatives from the four organising bodies will vote the best eight projects amongst all those submitted in compliance with said terms and conditions.
The 24th Barcelona Healthcare Investment Forum 2019 will be held on Thursday 11th April at 17:00 in the Barcelona Medical Association assembly hall. Participants travelling by car will have special rates in the Dr Roig i Raventós car park, discount vouchers available at the registration desk.
16:45 Accreditation and taking seats.
17:00 Welcome by the organisers
Lluís Pareras, manager of the innovation division of the Medical Association, and director of Healthequity, SCR.
Fernando Zallo, director of ESADE BAN.
Jaume Baró, director of services for companies in Barcelona Activa – Barcelona City Authorities.
Jordi Naval, managing director, Biocat.
17:20 Project presentations
18:45 Networking cocktail