Esade Alumni Real Estate Club and Esade Alumni Entrepreneurship are organising the 2nd Real Estate Innovation Challenge. If you have a project in mind or have always wanted to innovate in the real estate sector, this is your chance to make it happen!
We’re looking for projects that feature an innovative product or service or a well-described prototype proposal with a market feasibility plan.
The deadline for submissions is 11.59 pm GMT+1 on 6th March 2020.
Finalists will present their solutions at the 2nd Real Estate Innovation Challenge, to be held on the morning of 2nd April 2020 at Esade Barcelona (Av. Pedralbes, 60-62).
At this breakfast session, the best high-growth-potential proposals for solving significant real estate challenges will be presented before an audience of experts, investors and executives from companies linked to the real estate sector, as well as representatives of Esade BAN and Esade Alumni.
The award consists of:
- Possibility to develop a pilot or collaboration with a sponsor company for one month (a member of the Alumni Real Estate Club Board).
- Support and follow-up by the Esade Alumni Entrepreneurship team during one year (orientation service, financial and legal advice, workshops and events).
- Presentation to the selection committee of Esade BAN.
- Visibility and communication of the winner, and further participation in the Real Estate Club activities.
- An economic contribution (5.000 €) to help launching or expanding the project.
If you would like to participate in the 2nd Real Estate Innovation Challenge, click here to consult the participation conditions.
We look forward to receiving your proposal!
For more information: