Where do ideas come from? No one knows, but we do know that inspiration’s worst enemy is the hyper noise around us that distracts us from being creative.
In addition, we have set ideas about ourselves, such as “I’m creative or, on the contrary, “I’m not at all creative. But creativity is a very broad concept and by taking a few simple steps, we can all create and combine new ideas.
ESADE Alumni Careers is pleased to invite you to this flash session where, with the help of two experts in how the mind, the brain and emotional intelligence work and can be applied in the business world, you will learn how to encourage and channel creative thinking.
- Understand creativity from the viewpoint of the brain, the mind and the emotions.
- Learn how to encourage creativity and apply it to your professional activity.
- Analytical thinking and creative thinking
- The physiology of emotions and their impact
- Neuroscience and creativity
- The phases of creative thinking
- Creativity techniques
- Anyone interested in career development, in learning how to pinpoint creative solutions and making effective decisions more easily.
Elena Font. Coach and speaker in social and emotional intelligence and leadership skills. Since 2002, she has been giving talks in companies, training centres and universities in Spain and elsewhere in Europe. B.Sc. in Business Administration (Queens University, Belfast). Business and life coach (Global NLP Training Institute, USA) and Licensed Trainer in PNL (The Society of Richard Bandler, USA). Expert in emotional intelligence (Universidad Camilo José Cela). Qualified in non-verbal language (Paul Ekman school, London).
José Manuel Calvo Cobo. Psychologist specialised in corporate neuroscience and learning technologies with more than 15 years’ experience in talent development. Master in neuromanagement (URJC) and International Coaching Certificate (IEC). Partner and director of CoachMinds, where he manages strategic consultancy projects related to global talent management and digital change. Guest professor on different university masters (MBA, neuromarketing), and author of the book Mindfulness: el arte de controlar tu mente.