- Networking activities
- Cross-sectional clubs
- International Chapters
- Regional clubs
- Contact with Service
- Landings Service
We promote networking among alumni to strengthen business connections, promote new ideas and advance your career.
Where do ideas come from? No one knows, but we do know that inspiration’s worst enemy is the hyper noise around us that distracts us from being creative.
In addition, we have set ideas about ourselves, such as “I’m creative or, on the contrary, “I’m not at all creative. But creativity is a very broad concept and by taking a few simple steps, we can all create and combine new ideas.
ESADE Alumni Careers is pleased to invite you to this flash session where, with the help of two experts in how the mind, the brain and emotional intelligence work and can be applied in the business world, you will learn how to encourage and channel creative thinking.
- Understand creativity from the viewpoint of the brain, the mind and the emotions.
- Learn how to encourage creativity and apply it to your professional activity.
- Analytical thinking and creative thinking
- The physiology of emotions and their impact
- Neuroscience and creativity
- The phases of creative thinking
- Creativity techniques
- Anyone interested in career development, in learning how to pinpoint creative solutions and making effective decisions more easily.