- Networking activities
- Cross-sectional clubs
- International Chapters
- Regional clubs
- Contact with Service
- Landings Service
We promote networking among alumni to strengthen business connections, promote new ideas and advance your career.
ESADE BAN brings the 2017-18 year to a close with the Investment Forum in Barcelona on June 7th 2018 at 14:00 at ESADEFORUM, Barcelona.
ESADE BAN is a network of businesses angels run by ESADE Alumni, a meeting place for investors seeking new investment opportunities and entrepreneurs seeking funding for the early phases of their projects. Last year ESADE BAN invested a total of €4.7 million in 33 start-ups including Deliberry, Signaturit, thethings.iO and Red Points.
The Investment Forum
The aim of these forums is to present innovative start-ups with high-growth potential and a positive track record in recent months to ESADE BAN investors. ESADE BAN consists of more than 270 business angels and analyses some 800 projects a year. In the last five years, it has invested €23 million in 100 start-ups in sectors such as technology, healthcare, energy saving and industry, including particularly the following companies: Wuaki.tv, Wallapop, Signaturit, Visualnet, RedPoints, Goldemar, Notegraphy, thethings.io, eBOTlution Systems and Medpivé Healthcare. These figures make ESADE BAN one of Spain’s foremost business angel networks.
ESADE BAN Investment Forums are for ESADE BAN members only and they receive a regular flow of investment opportunities.
Are you an entrepreneur?
If you are an entrepreneur and would like to present your start-up at the investment forum, don’t hesitate to send your project to ESADE BAN for consideration.
Eligibility criteria of projects
- Early development stage projects or start-ups.
- Innovative and disruptive; preferably business models tested in other markets.
- Potential for growth and global scalability.
- Committed team (at least one full-time person).
- In search of an investment partner (financial or industrial): €50,000 min., €500,000 max.
- Start-ups being constituted or already constituted.
- Proven business models.
How to submit your project
1. On-line registration. Sign up using the on-line form on our platform.
2. The form. Fill in all the requested information accurately and briefly: project description, business details, team, financial forecasts and investment proposal.
The one-page executive summary drawn up using the details provided is the most important document and is useful for catching the eye of ESADE BAN investors (see the model executive summary here).
3. Attached documents. The following information must be attached: PowerPoint presentation for investors, bios of the promoters, business plan, ESADE BAN terms and conditions, and any other document that the entrepreneur deems necessary.
4. Terms and conditions. Taking part in the investment forum implies accepting the terms and conditions
5. Confirmation of registration. After registration, ESADE BAN will send an email to confirm receipt of applications.
For further details:
+ 34 935 530 217