- Networking activities
- Cross-sectional clubs
- International Chapters
- Regional clubs
- Contact with Service
- Landings Service
We promote networking among alumni to strengthen business connections, promote new ideas and advance your career.
On February 1st, ESADE BAN will be holding an ESADE BAN Investment Forum for ESADE BAN investors and entrepreneurs in search of funding from business angels.
ESADE BAN is the network of private investors run by ESADE Alumni where investors in search of investment opportunities can meet entrepreneurs with innovative projects requiring finance in their early stages. Our aim is to present to our Investors of ESADE BAN innovative start-ups with high-growth potencial and positive development for the last months. During this year, the network has invested 4,7 million euros in 33 companies among which Notegraphy, Signaturit, thethings.io and Redpoints.
The Investment Forum
The aim of the forums is to present ESADE BAN investors with innovative start-ups with high-growth potential and positive development in recent months.
ESADE BAN Investment Forums are private events for members of ESADE BAN members only(private investors) who receive a regular stream of investment opportunities.
If you are an investor and would like to attend the forum, you must join ESADE BAN. To become a member, please write here
Are you an entrepreneur?
If you’re an entrepreneur and would like to present your start-up to the Investment Forum, don’t hesitate to send your project to ESADE BAN for consideration.
The projects submitted must:
- be at the start-up or early development stage
- be innovative and disruptive. Preferably based on a business model proven in other markets.
- have global scalability and growth potential.
- have a committed team (at least one full-time person)
- be looking for an investment partner (financial or industrial): minimum 50,000; maximum 500,000
- already be constituted as a company or be preparing to do so
- have proven business models
How to submit your project
1. Register online here
2. Fill out the form briefly and precisely with all the requested information: project description, company details, team, financial forecasts and investment proposal.
The one-page executive summary generated from the information provided is the most important and useful document for catching the attention of ESADE BAN investors (to see a typical executive summary, click here).
3. Attachments. The following documents must be attached: powerpoint presentation for investors, bios of project team, business plan, ESADE BAN participation conditions and any other document that the entrepreneur deems necessary.
4.Agreement with terms: Download the participation conditions, sign them and attach them to your application using the online platform. To take part in the Investment Forum you must accept the participation conditions.
5. Registration confirmation: once registered, ESADE BAN will send an email to confirm that your application has been received.
Projects must be submitted no later than January 20th 2017. The ESADE BAN panel of experts will assess the projects received and decide which will be presented at the Investment Forum on February 1st.
For further information:
935 530 217