The ESADE BAN investment Forum to be held on October 5th 2017 in Barcelona will be STREAMED from Madrid. For the first time, ESADE BAN Madrid investors will be able to follow the presentation of the start-ups in the 52nd Barcelona Investment Forum live at the ESADE facilities in Madrid (calle Mateo Inurria, 25-27).
The Investment Forum
The aim of the forums is to present ESADE BAN investors with innovative start-ups with high-growth potential and positive development in recent months. The ESADE BAN network currently consists of more than 270 business angels who examine some 800 projects a year. In the last five years, this network has invested more than €23 million in 100 start-ups in sectors such as technology, health care, energy saving and industry, including particularly Wuaki.tv, Wallapop, Signaturit, Visualnet, RedPoints, Goldemar, Notegraphy, thethings.io, Ebotlution systems and Medprivé Healthcare. These figures position ESADE BAN amongst Spain’s top-ranking business angel networks.
ESADE BAN Investment Forums are private events ESADE BAN members only (private investors) who receive a regular stream of investment opportunities.
If you are an investor and would like to attend the forum, you must join ESADE BAN. To become a member, please write here
Are you an entrepreneur?
If you’re an entrepreneur and would like to present your start-up to the Investment Forum, don’t hesitate to send your project to ESADE BAN for consideration.
The projects submitted must:
- be at the start-up or early development stage
- be innovative and disruptive. Preferably based on a business model proven in other markets.
- have global scalability and growth potential.
- have a committed team (at least one full-time person)
- be looking for an investment partner (financial or industrial): minimum 50,000; maximum 500,000
- already be constituted as a company or be preparing to do so
- have proven business models
How to submit your project?
1. Register online
2. Fill out the form briefly and precisely with all the requested information: project description, company details, team, financial forecasts and investment proposal.
The one-page executive summary generated from the information provided is the most important and useful document for catching the attention of ESADE BAN investors (to see a typical executive summary, click aquí).
3. Attachments. The following documents must be attached: powerpoint presentation for investors, bios of project team, business plan, ESADE BAN participation conditions and any other document that the entrepreneur deems necessary.
4. Agreement with terms: To take part in the Investment Forum you must accept the participation conditions.
5. Registration confirmation: once registered, ESADE BAN will send an email to confirm that your application has been received.
Projects must be submitted no later than September 22nd 2017. The ESADE BAN panel of experts will assess the projects received and decide which will be presented at the Investment Forum on October 5th.
4.00 pm Presentation of business projects
For further information:
935 530 217