- Networking activities
- Cross-sectional clubs
- International Chapters
- Regional clubs
- Contact with Service
- Landings Service
We promote networking among alumni to strengthen business connections, promote new ideas and advance your career.
ESADE BAN starts the new academic year by holding a breakfast for investors featuring start-ups in search of funding on tuesday 17th October.
The aim of Desayunos Seed is to introduce ESADE BAN business angels to novel start-ups with high-growth potential and positive business results in recent months, and offer them a steady stream of investment opportunities.
What is ESADE BAN?
ESADE BAN is the business angels network organised by ESADE Alumni as a meeting point for investors and novel, disruptive start-ups in search of funding.
Are you an entrepreneur?
If you’re an entrepreneur and would like to present your start-up to ESADE BAN business angels, don’t hesitate to send us your project for evaluation. Eligible projects must be
- Mainly digital, technology-based start-ups.
- At the early development stage (less than 2 years old)
- Innovative with high growth potential and global scalability
- Dedicated team (at least one full-time person)
- Seeking a financial or industrial investor partner: min. 50,000, max. 500,000
- National and international
- Already established as a company or preparing to do so
- Tried and tested business models
If your start-up meets these requirements, send your project in straight away to be analysed by ESADE BAN. How to submit your project:
1. Register on line using the online form on our platform.
2. Fill out the form briefly and precisely with all the requested information: project description, company details, team, financial forecasts and investment proposal.
The one-page executive summary generated from the information provided is the most important and useful document for catching the attention of ESADE BAN investors (to see an example, click here).
3. Attachments. The following documents must be attached: Power Point presentation for investors, bios of the project team, business plan, ESADE BAN entry conditions and any other document that the entrepreneur considers necessary.
4. Agreement with conditions. Taking part in the Investment Forum means that you accept the entry terms.
5. Registration confirmation. Once registered, ESADE BAN will send an email to confirm that your application has been received.
Projects for this forum must be submitted no later than October 11th 2017. The ESADE BAN panel of experts will assess the projects received and decide which are to be presented at the Desayuno Seed on October 17th.
This event is only for business angels with ESADE BAN membership and start-ups selected beforehand to give presentations to investors.
For further information:
935 530 217