The next ESADE School for Private Investors, Business Angels and Family Offices is scheduled for October 1 - 2, 2018 and intended for active or retired executives, company managers, representatives of Family Offices and other persons with financial capacity interested in helping to launch, develop and/or consolidate companies with growth potential.
This program will be taught by ESADE faculty together with entrepreneurs, investors and experts with hands-on investment experience. Participants will learn about the best organisation and management tools for the different investment phases of a start-up.
Private investment is a complex system that offers good returns to agents with the right techniques for pinpointing opportunities and weighing up the risks.
This intensive training program will equip new and future business angels (BA) with the indispensible knowledge and skills and hands-on methods necessary to ensure returns on their investments, enabling them to enhance their abilities and also to understand and apply the essential tools.
A comprehensive, intensive and eminently hands-on course perfect for getting from “from 0 to 100 in hours, whilst acquiring the tools and practice to start operating confidently.
- Provide intensive, complete and condensed training in a short period.
- Immersion in the world of business angels, from theory to practice, a broad outlook.
- Develop key skills and knowledge for future professional experts.
- Develop the key skills and knowledge needed by future expert professionals
- Boost business and online expansion by networking.
- Active learning, practice through cases
- Models and experiences of experts
- Overview of the early-stage investment sector
- Proven techniques and mistakes to avoid
- Vocabulary and technical nomenclature
Hours and dates
October 1st and 2nd 2018, ESADE Barcelona
Monday and Tuesday, from 9.00 to 18.30.
Day two, from 14.00 to 18.00, will be held at the ESADE BAN Investment Forum (includes networking lunch, 30 minutes of training and presentation of projects).
Private investors, managers, entrepreneurs, family offices and entrepreneurs.
ESADE Alumni members and ESADE BAN investors: €1,440 (registrations before 25/07/2018, 25% discount).
Non members: €1,920 (registrations before 25/07/2018, 25% discount)
The cost includes the course, teaching materials and catering.
Full course details
For more information:
For further details about the programs or admission process or to submit your application form, please contact:
+34 93 567 66 81