The next ESADE School for Private Investors, Business Angels and Family Offices in ESADE Madrid is scheduled for March 20th – 21st 2019 and intended for active or retired executives, company managers, representatives of Family Offices and other persons with financial capacity interested in helping to launch, develop and/or consolidate companies with growth potential.
This program will be taught by ESADE faculty together with entrepreneurs, investors and experts with hands-on investment experience. Participants will learn about the best organisation and management tools for the different investment phases of a start-up.
If you are not ESADE student or Alumni, please, send an email to us: email@example.com
Private investment is a complex system that offers good returns to agents with the right techniques for pinpointing opportunities and weighing up the risks.
This intensive training program will equip new and future business angels (BA) with the indispensible knowledge and skills and hands-on methods necessary to ensure returns on their investments, enabling them to enhance their abilities and also to understand and apply the essential tools.
A comprehensive, intensive and eminently hands-on course perfect for getting from “from 0 to 100 in hours, whilst acquiring the tools and practice to start operating confidently.
- Provide intensive, complete and condensed training in a short period.
- Immersion in the world of business angels, from theory to practice, a broad outlook.
- Develop key skills and knowledge for future professional experts.
- Develop the key skills and knowledge needed by future expert professionals
- Boost business and online expansion by networking.
- Active learning, practice through cases
- Models and experiences of experts
- Overview of the early-stage investment sector
- Proven techniques and mistakes to avoid
- Vocabulary and technical nomenclature
Hours and dates
March 20th and 21st 2019, ESADE Madrid.
Wednesday and Thursday, from 9.00 to 18.30.
Day two, from 14.00 to 18.00, will be held at the ESADE BAN Investment Forum (includes networking lunch and presentation of projects).
Private investors, managers, entrepreneurs, family offices and entrepreneurs.
ESADE Alumni members and ESADE BAN investors: €1,440 (registrations before 14/02/2019, 25% discount).
Non members: €1,920 (registrations before 14/02/2019, 25% discount)
The cost includes the course, teaching materials and catering.
For more information:
For further details about the programs or admission process or to submit your application form, please contact:
+34 93 567 66 81