- Networking activities
- Cross-sectional clubs
- International Chapters
- Regional clubs
- Contact with Service
- Landings Service
We promote networking among alumni to strengthen business connections, promote new ideas and advance your career.
Communication is the greatest leadership strength
In this workshop organised by ESADE Alumni Careers, participants will use the results of their personal Target Disc as a basis for improving their communication skills and hence their ability to settle conflicts.
Participants will learn about how people:
• Respond to problems, challenges and threats
• Respond to rules and regulations
• Interact with other people
• Respond to change and future developments
By gaining a dynamic and lively insight into the results of their personal Target Disc report, participants will learn how to add value to their company and personal and work settings, and in particular how to:
• Manage conflicts with teams and people in their surroundings better.
• Communicate more effectively and collaboratively by applying guidelines that help deal with each individual according to each pattern of behaviour.
• Pinpoint skills and areas with room for improvement.
• Understand the group’s behaviour with a view to building effective, motivated and more productive teams by pinpointing each pattern with a view to improving negotiations.
The link to the questionnaire will be provided after registration and the results will be given out during the workshop.
See you there!
For further information: