ESADE Alumni Careers invites you to a flash session that will teach you about tools for defining a job-search strategy and useful tactics for finding or creating professional options.
At the session, we will discuss various topics:
- Analysing your personal and professional situation (age, education, experience, background) and defining the career options you want to find or create.
- Strategies for finding and choosing the most appropriate combination for each case.
How to create alternatives and new professional options: various paths and procedures.
- Managing your attitude and emotions before and during the search.
- Advanced job hunting: the latest job-search techniques and their practical application in today’s market.
- Negotiations in the job-hunting process.
- Getting yourself organised for the search and optimising your use of the Internet and your contact network.
- Planning an orderly career change.
The session will be led by Jaime Lladó (Lic&MBA 77), executive career coach, founder of Lladó + Partners, with more than 25 years of experience in strategy and professional-development and CEO of Dale Carnegie Spain.
Schedule: from 7 pm to 9 pm
For further information: