- Networking activities
- Cross-sectional clubs
- International Chapters
- Regional clubs
- Contact with Service
- Landings Service
We promote networking among alumni to strengthen business connections, promote new ideas and advance your career.
ESADE Alumni Entrepreneurship is pleased to invite you to this practical workshop by Javier Matacás about how to deal with your first round of investment, to be held at ESADE Barcelona (Av Pedralbes, 60-62) on Monday, March 19th 2018, at 7:00 pm. Javier Matacás is an investment analyst at ICF Capital, the venture capital division of ICF. Javier will explain his experience of analysing more than 400 opportunities and 20 investment operations involving early-stage start-ups.
This workshop is intended for anyone with a start-up or a project in mind and who needs external funding to implement their business plan. This will be an opportunity to ask a business angel all the questions they never dared ask.
- What is an investment round?
- How much capital should I request? What evaluation should I apply?
- Different types of investors
- The companies that investors look for
- The factors that professional investors analyse
- The documentation and characteristics they will request
- The investment process
- I have raised the necessary capital. Now what?
- The relationship with the investor