- Networking activities
- Cross-sectional clubs
- International Chapters
- Regional clubs
- Contact with Service
- Landings Service
We promote networking among alumni to strengthen business connections, promote new ideas and advance your career.
The job market is changing at breakneck speed due to factors including demographics, the IT revolution and increasingly sophisticated customers. It’s essential to understand the impact these forces will have on the job market and particularly the demand for executive talent when planning and taking decisions about your career.
This ESADE Alumni Careers webinar headed by Eduardo Medina Sanz (PMD 18), Managing Consultant Industry Practice Spain at Korn Ferry, and Carlos Gómez-Arnau (PMD 15), Professional Search and Engagement Manager - Life Sciences and Consumer at Heidrick & Struggles, will examine:
- The main global trends and new demands in the executive talent market.
- The most sought-after skills.
- How search companies work: how they pinpoint talent, assess candidates, etc.
- Recommendations for successful career management.
With webinars, you can:
- Access the webinar no matter where you are, using a mobile device* or computer with a loudspeaker and internet connection.
- Interact with the speaker by asking questions via a real-time chat during the webinar.
A few days before the workshop you will receive a personal and non-transferable access URL enabling you follow the webinar live and take part in it. Webinar times are GMT+01:00 (Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid and Paris). To check the time of the webinar in your time zone, click on the link in this email.
Event for members only
See you there!