- Networking activities
- Cross-sectional clubs
- International Chapters
- Regional clubs
- Contact with Service
- Landings Service
We promote networking among alumni to strengthen business connections, promote new ideas and advance your career.
At a certain point in any successful career, building relationships with recruiters becomes a necessary part of a strong career strategy. Getting noticed by recruiters will not only help you land a job now, but also to help them remember you when opportunities occur throughout your career.
ESADE Alumni Careers invites you to this webinar about the UK and USA labour markets, to learn how to build a plan that works straight from the source. In this webinar, How to Get on a Recruiter's Radar, a panel of top AESC recruiters will offer advice about:
• Creating a personal brand strategy to get noticed
• Leveraging your EMBA or other business school degree to advance your career
• Utilizing LinkedIn and social media to catch their eye
There will also be a Q&A session with the panelists.
Register or subscribe now to receive a complimentary recording after the event.
• Jennifer Borrer, Managing Director and Founder, Borrer Executive Search (Switzerland)
• Rowan Hillis, Principal, Odgers Berndtson (Ireland)
• Jonas Hedin, Executive Search Consultant, Coleman Lew Canny Bowen (United States)
• Martin Baker, Managing Partner, Buffkin Baker (United States)
BlueSteps is a career management platform that belongs to the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC). BlueSteps helps thousands of busy executives manage their careers, track their goals and stay visible to the right recruiters.
With webinars, you can:
- Access the webinar no matter where you are, using a mobile device* or computer with a loudspeaker and an internet connection.
- Interact with the speaker by asking questions via a real-time chat during the webinar.
A few days before the workshop we will email you a personal and non-transferable access URL to enable to you follow the webinar live and take part in it. Webinar times are GMT+01:00, Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid and Paris. To check the time of the webinar in your time zone, click on the link in this email.
Event for members only