- Networking activities
- Cross-sectional clubs
- International Chapters
- Regional clubs
- Contact with Service
- Landings Service
We promote networking among alumni to strengthen business connections, promote new ideas and advance your career.
Microfinance entities were the first social enterprises as such, pioneers in trying to strike a balance between social impact, financial sustainability and environmental sustainability. How is the sector dealing with this mission on three fronts? This webinar will explain the evolution of the sector with particular emphasis on the role of impact investors and the creation of tools such as the universal standards of social performance in microfinance. Finally, this evolution and these lessons will be assessed in the framework of the Spanish scenario in an attempt to answer the following questions:
• What can be learnt from the microfinance industry to overcome the present-day challenges of social enterprise?
• What instruments has the social sector created to handle its three-fold mission?
• What trends in the microfinance industry can help provide or create opportunities in the social enterprise sector?
ESADE Alumni Social invites you to take part in “Microfinance. The first type of social enterprise. Challenges and lessons, a webinar by Maria Raurell. Maria is a credit analyst and portfolio manager at Oikocredit International, an inclusive credit consultant at Enclude (Triodos Facet), and she also works in conjunction with Fundación Oportunitas, Spain’s first microfinance entity.
During the webinar, you can:
- Access the webinar wherever you are from a mobile device* or computer providing you have a loudspeaker and internet connection.
- Interact with the speaker by asking questions via a real-time chat during the webinar.
*If you use a mobile device, you must download the app to access the webinar platform.
A few days before the webinar, you will receive an email with your personal and non-transferable access url enabling you to follow the webinar in real time and take part. The webinar will be held in the Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris time zone (GMT+01:00). To check what time the webinar will be held in your time zone, click on the link in that email.