ESADE Alumni Careers is pleased to invite you to this webinar about better bargaining skills for staff recruitment and in-house promotion.
During this webinar, you will learn about:
• Salary components to be taken into account: basic wage, variables, benefits, etc.
• Corporate salary policies: in-house fairness and external competitiveness.
• Job market. Evolution and reliability of wage information in surveys.
• Differences between recruitment and in-house promotion.
• Wage bargaining techniques and useful advice.
Juan Arza (MBA 00)
Director and partner at Arza & Legazpi (people development consultancy). Previously consulting director at Mercer Consulting and manager at Hay Group, both human resource consultancies.
Eduard Legazpi (MBA 98)
Director and partner at Arza & Legazpi. Formerly manager at Hay Group, managing director of a manufacturing company and head of HR in the insurance industry director.
With webinars, you can:
- Access the webinar no matter where you are, using a mobile device* or computer with a loudspeaker and an internet connection.
- Interact with the speaker by asking questions via a real-time chat during the webinar.
A few days before the workshop we will email you a personal and non-transferable access URL to enable to you follow the webinar live and take part in it. Webinar times are GMT+01:00, Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid and Paris. To check the time of the webinar in your time zone, click on the link in this email.
Event for members only
See you there!
For members only!
Presentation used by Juan Arza y Eduard Legazpi