- Networking activities
- Cross-sectional clubs
- International Chapters
- Regional clubs
- Contact with Service
- Landings Service
We promote networking among alumni to strengthen business connections, promote new ideas and advance your career.
ESADE Alumni Entrepreneurship is pleased to invite you to their forthcoming session about techniques of Neurolinguistics for impact and persuasion of the audience on Monday October 22nd 2018 at 19:00 at ESADE Barcelona (Av.Pedralbes 60-62). The speaker will be Katharine M. D'Amico, PhD Candidate in Neuro & Linguistic Partner.
• Provide techniques of Neurolinguistics for impact and persuasion of the audience
• Review content, structure, and clarity
• Polish presentation for relevance and impact
• Receive input and practical mentorship live
• Polish and ensure that the message is consistent and concise
• Put presentation techniques into practice, for repeated success in future presentations and pitches.
At the end of the session, the participant will be able to:
• Have techniques so any presentation is focused, clear and relevant with techniques from Neurolinguistics, industry and research.
• Have all the elements of paralanguage and nonverbal techniques practiced
• Have the conviction of a powerful and competitive presentation.
• Have techniques to anticipate resistance of frequently asked question