- Networking activities
- Cross-sectional clubs
- International Chapters
- Regional clubs
- Contact with Service
- Landings Service
We promote networking among alumni to strengthen business connections, promote new ideas and advance your career.
ESADE Alumni Entrepreneurship is pleased to invite you to their forthcoming session about techniques of Neurolinguistics for impact and persuasion of the audience on Monday October 22nd 2018 at 19:00 at ESADE Barcelona (Av.Pedralbes 60-62). The speaker will be Katharine M. D'Amico, PhD Candidate in Neuro & Linguistic Partner.
• Provide techniques of Neurolinguistics for impact and persuasion of the audience
• Review content, structure, and clarity
• Polish presentation for relevance and impact
• Receive input and practical mentorship live
• Polish and ensure that the message is consistent and concise
• Put presentation techniques into practice, for repeated success in future presentations and pitches.
At the end of the session, the participant will be able to:
• Have techniques so any presentation is focused, clear and relevant with techniques from Neurolinguistics, industry and research.
• Have all the elements of paralanguage and nonverbal techniques practiced
• Have the conviction of a powerful and competitive presentation.
• Have techniques to anticipate resistance of frequently asked question Katharine M. D'Amico
PhD Candidate in Neuro & Linguistic Partner. Msc. in Linguistics, Translation and Interpretation by McGill University, (Montreal, Canada). Associate professor at ESADE Business School in Corporate Public Speaking and Investor Pitches in the Esade Executive MBA Program of Corporate Pitching in Entrepreneurship in Barcelona and Madrid and Associate Professor of the ESADE Executive MBA Elective module in Applied Neurolinguistics for Corporate Presentations.
She holds regular sessions in the ESADE Executive MBA Program on Corporate Presentations and Final Business Projects for the Executive MBA Entrepreneurship Module, Esade International Alumni Association, Esade Alumni Entrepreneurs, and Esade Custom Programs. Mentor at ESADE Ban Business Angels Network and Pitch Mentor at the main accelerators in Wayra Telefonica, Telefonica Open Futures, The European Patent Office, SME Instrument Horizon 2020, Ateknea Solutions, La Salle Digital Business MSC Program, The Repsol Foundation, Kick Innoenergy, TED Talks and Ogilvy Upcelerator. In addition to being an investor, she has been a mentor for more than 400 startups and has helped to raise +50 M € in public and private funds.