- Networking activities
- Cross-sectional clubs
- International Chapters
- Regional clubs
- Contact with Service
- Landings Service
We promote networking among alumni to strengthen business connections, promote new ideas and advance your career.
ESADE BAN, the Repsol Foundation, InnoEnergy and Barcelona Activa are combining efforts to hold the next Energy Investment Forum on December 1st.
This forum is intended for companies in the energy sector and industry in the broad sense, private investors, family offices, and funds interested in energy efficiency and sustainability projects.
A variety of projects will be presented:
- Clean technology projects, particularly those focused on energy efficiency, renewables, energy storage, energy recovery from waste, electric mobility and smart cities.
- Start-up projects (less than two years in business).
- Innovative or high-growth potential projects.
- Projects with a committed team.
- Scalable, international projects.
For further information:
935 530 217