- Networking activities
- Cross-sectional clubs
- International Chapters
- Regional clubs
- Contact with Service
- Landings Service
We promote networking among alumni to strengthen business connections, promote new ideas and advance your career.
Don’t miss this ESADE Alumni Entrepreneurship interactive webinar, your chance to learn how to identify the basic metrics for digital start-ups and on-line customer acquisition strategies.
1. Introduction to metrics for start-ups:
- Features of good metrics
- How to calculate customer costs: CAC, CPC, etc.
- How to calculate customer financial value: CLT, CLTV, etc.
- Growth engines
- Features of basic metrics
2. Basic metrics and driving forces of success depending on the business model:
- SaaS Oscar Vayreda
Currently focusses on two main areas: helping entrepreneurs and investors make their start-ups successful; and helping companies take advantage of digital change opportunities.
He started out as an entrepreneur and CTO when he co-founded an e-learning start-up. In 2008, he co-founded Digital Seed and was its CEO until its buyout in October 2012.
He has worked in multinationals (IBM) and SMEs (GECSA) and as a self-employed consultant. He has worked in variety of industries including consultancy (IBM), IT (Lotus Development), advertising and communications (Abilbo), knowledge management (GECSA), marketing (Digital Seed) and e-learning (Retelcom).
He has taught on several masters (UPC and IQS) and university degrees (URL), and many other courses.
With webinars, you can:
- Access the webinar no matter where you are, using a mobile device* or computer with a loudspeaker and internet connection.
- Interact with the speaker by asking questions via a real-time chat during the webinar.
A few days before the workshop you will receive a personal and non-transferable access URL enabling you follow the webinar live and take part in it. Webinar times are GMT+01:00 (Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid and Paris). To check the time of the webinar in your time zone, click on the link in this email.
Event for members only
See you there!