ESADE Alumni Careers is pleased to invite you to this webinar about better bargaining skills for staff recruitment and in-house promotion.
During this webinar, you will learn about:
• Salary components to be taken into account: basic wage, variables, benefits, etc.
• Corporate salary policies: in-house fairness and external competitiveness.
• Job market. Evolution and reliability of wage information in surveys.
• Differences between recruitment and in-house promotion.
• Wage bargaining techniques and useful advice.
Juan Arza (MBA 00)
Director and partner at Arza & Legazpi (people development consultancy). Previously consulting director at Mercer Consulting and manager at Hay Group, both human resource consultancies.
Eduard Legazpi (MBA 98)
Director and partner at Arza & Legazpi. Formerly manager at Hay Group, managing director of a manufacturing company and head of HR in the insurance industry director.
With webinars, you can:
- Access the webinar no matter where you are, using a mobile device* or computer with a loudspeaker and an internet connection.
- Interact with the speaker by asking questions via a real-time chat during the webinar.
A few days before the workshop we will email you a personal and non-transferable access URL to enable to you follow the webinar live and take part in it. Webinar times are GMT+01:00, Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid and Paris. To check the time of the webinar in your time zone, click on the link in this email.
Event for members only
See you there!