ESADE Alumni Entrepreneurship invites you to a workshop that will help you identify key metrics for digital startups at 7.00 pm on 30th May at ESADE Madrid.
This workshop is designed for anyone with a digital startup who wants to work with metrics and gain an objective understanding of how a startup should operate. This practical session will teach you to identify key metrics for project development, learn the mechanics of using these metrics, and calculate, analyse and understand them.
1. Introduction and presentation
2. Fundamentals of metrics for startups:
- Characteristics of good metrics
- Working with absolute values vs. ratios
- Calculating customer costs: CAC, CPC, etc.
- Calculating the economic value of customers: CLT, CLTV, etc.
- Fixed and variable costs
3. Key metrics and drivers of success by business model:
4. Applying metrics in the specific case of your startup
Oscar currently divides his time between helping entrepreneurs and investors create successful start-ups and helping companies make the most of digital transformation opportunities.
His first experience as an entrepreneur was in 1996 as the co-founder and CTO of an e-learning start-up. In 2008 he co-founded Digital Seed where he was CEO until it was bought out by another company in October 2012.
He has worked in multinational companies (IBM), SMEs (GECSA) and as a freelance (consultant) in industries ranging from consulting (IBM), technology (Lotus Development), communication / advertising (Abilbo), knowledge management (GECSA), marketing (Digital Seed) and e-learning (Retelcom).
He has taught master programmes (UPC and IQS), degree programmes (URL) and other types of qualifications.
For further information:
93 553 02 17