- Networking activities
- Cross-sectional clubs
- International Chapters
- Regional clubs
- Contact with Service
- Landings Service
We promote networking among alumni to strengthen business connections, promote new ideas and advance your career.
This ESADE Alumni Careers workshop will equip participants with skills and techniques to enhance their ability to negotiate during in-house promotion and recruitment processes.
- Define objectives for negotiation: align salary, career and vital expectations.
- Phases and timings of the negotiation (for a new company or for a promotion in the current one).
- Principles of effective negotiation according to the Harvard method.
- Identify alternatives and correctly measure your strengths: the MAPAN of the negotiation.
- Some basic techniques and practical advice.
- How to avoid the traps and typical errors in the negotiation.
- Role-playing: simulation of a salary negotiation interview.
The workshop will combine theory and practice.